Zitrin said the city can identify any costs not already being recovered elsewhere. If shuttles' use of public bus stops cause transit delays, for instance, what are the costs associated with those delays? More overtime pay for bus drivers?
Low-income kids getting to school late and missing breakfast? What's the cost of that?
If rents rise in neighborhoods located along the shuttle routes (and studies show they do), what are the associated costs of that phenomenon? What's the cost of displacement resulting from those higher rents?
Most Commented On
- Guardian honored for investigation of buying influence at City - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- A radical proposal: Squat Airbnb hosts' homes to create - April 19, 2014
- drabiza helped me - April 19, 2014
- tqofVkihgbk - April 19, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - April 19, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME WITH MY FAMILY ISSUES - April 19, 2014
- And you can't get past your - April 19, 2014
- That is what the city is saying - April 19, 2014
- We as in who the hell u think - April 19, 2014