TABLEHOPPING Stoner comfort food, dishes from Guam, chorizo burgers, and piroshki — just another day in SF.
Have you ever had a Fryin' Maiden or Notorious P.I.G.? If you've ordered the stoner comfort food from the Brass Knuckle (www.brassknucklesf.com) truck, then you should be familiar with chef Shellie Kitchen's fun — and obviously music-inspired — menu. She just opened a brick-and-mortar location in the Tenderloin at 749 Larkin St., so you don't need to chase the truck down when you want a Snoop Dog for lunch. Or Tots and the Maytals. Heh.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- We as in who the hell u think - April 19, 2014
- AQjLnOEVQUWTz - April 19, 2014
- N who r u Really?? - April 19, 2014
- What political BS who gives a - April 19, 2014
- JsexxdSzFSWzaupZ - April 19, 2014
- LfuYPsNiHgfUN - April 19, 2014
- XjQKvgZcEqhKG - April 19, 2014
- Life is beautiful. Let's go - April 19, 2014
- XDrcKCEAHuYEFnaEF - April 19, 2014
- Nieto was a nutjob with a gun - April 19, 2014