TABLEHOPPING Stoner comfort food, dishes from Guam, chorizo burgers, and piroshki — just another day in SF.
Have you ever had a Fryin' Maiden or Notorious P.I.G.? If you've ordered the stoner comfort food from the Brass Knuckle (www.brassknucklesf.com) truck, then you should be familiar with chef Shellie Kitchen's fun — and obviously music-inspired — menu. She just opened a brick-and-mortar location in the Tenderloin at 749 Larkin St., so you don't need to chase the truck down when you want a Snoop Dog for lunch. Or Tots and the Maytals. Heh.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- Guest = a PUC employee. - March 11, 2014
- I repeat, what more evidence - March 11, 2014
- The implication is that Tiny doesn't care about evictions of - March 11, 2014
- Public comments are easily the most tedious part of any city - March 11, 2014
- It's only the stops that matter; not the routes. - March 11, 2014
- Thanks, Wired! - March 11, 2014
- Also on the BOS agenda . . . - March 11, 2014
- Did they sing kumbaya? - March 11, 2014
- Would be nice of them to - March 11, 2014
- Joe, the $1 is only a charge for using a Muni stop and NOT a - March 11, 2014