How big of a Morrissey fan are you?
Would you do anything for a Morrissey hug?
Would you shut down a Morrissey show for a Morrissey hug?
If not, you have nothin' on these folks at last night's Morrissey show in San Jose. Watch the video below for a primer on exactly how to piss off lots of people -- people who paid a lot of money to see their idol, a singer who finally made it to the Bay Area last night after six consecutive show cancelizations over the past few years -- by ending a show early with your needy, demanding, insatiable drive for hugs.
Check it out: The affection-assault, which provided an abrupt end to show's encore, starts at about the one-minute mark.
Most Commented On
- Most computer science majors are men - July 24, 2014
- Women in tech - July 24, 2014
- Doing the work of the Koch brothers - July 24, 2014
- the SFBG is way too hypocritical to answer - July 24, 2014
- Kudos - July 24, 2014
- There is no "subsidy." Stop spewing nonsense - July 24, 2014
- 50 bucks says - July 24, 2014
- SFBG has always been a white newspaper. - July 24, 2014
- Homeless People Infesting the Main Library - July 24, 2014
- So what are "progressives" doing to fix public education? - July 24, 2014