They twirled, twisted, leapt, and also sometimes fell, on their very well-padded booties. Glitter dusted the smooth rink, as the drag queens took the ice.
Fun for the whole family, except for maybe the last renegade routine that incorporated a taser (shield the little ones eyes!). Who knew that drag queens had so many talents? No seriously! There were some truly sophisticated ice moves dished out in this performance. I can see it now: a traveling ice capades performance by drag queens that becomes a hit worldwide. Disney on Ice, watch out! I can't really think of a better way to ring in the holiday cheer than with beautiful ladies, dressed to the nines, giving their all as they slide, shimmy and slip across the frozen water.
And to top it all off, our fabulous professional hockey team, the SF Bulls, joined in! Happy Holidaze San Francisco!
Most Commented On
- Not really, David, BART runs at up to 80mph. - May 22, 2013
- Sounds like you're the - May 22, 2013
- Buy it. - May 22, 2013
- Maybe it's faster cause it - May 22, 2013
- arrogant snit - May 22, 2013
- Means testing is already - May 22, 2013
- You the same 'SD musician' - May 22, 2013
- BART and MUNI fares - May 22, 2013
- Man, I wish I had written that. - May 22, 2013
- Nonsense, every wealthy enclave has cheaper area's around it. - May 22, 2013